The management solution for an entire organization.
Includes SDSpro Classic and PlusWeb features, plus:
- Multiple administrators across your organization (Corporate Enterprise)
- Unlimited employee SDS access from any computer (no charge)
- Complete inventory updating, tracking & reporting
- Easy to use and handles all types of SDSs
- Automatic manufacturer and direct SDS updates
- Simplifies regulatory compliance and OSHA compliance
- Unlimited storage, tracking, updates, distribution, authoring and container labels
SDSpro Enterprise offers more SDS management functionality, technology and value than any other SDS and chemical inventory solution.
- Multiple administrators
- Unlimited electronic SDS Access
- Internet Downloads
- Automatic SDS Updates
- Total Chemical Inventory Management
- Powerful Reports
- Container Labels
- Binder Creation, Updating & Editing
- Easily Archive Outdated SDSs
- Author New SDSs
- Import & Export Information
- System Requirements
Centralized database allows multiple administrators to distribute the workload and share resources.
- Reduces SDS and chemical inventory management for unlimited locations responsible for SDSs
- Measured time and savings
- Multi-level administrator and password protection
- United multiple locations permitting SDS management to be shared by administrators at multiple sites
*Example: if an administrator in one department adds an SDS for Acetone, then a second administrator in another department will not need to add the same SDS. It has already been added across the organization and is available to all departments.
This results in centralized information to choose from and helps balance HAZCOM compliance across your entire organization.
Unlimited Electronic SDS Access
SDSpro Enterprise provides unlimited employee access to SDSs and related information via your company’s intranet.
- Employees connected to your company network are able to instantly access your SDSs
- Unlimited employee search, view and printing of SDSs and labels
- Pre-configured intranet component for instant setup
- Employee user interface take only minutes to learn
- Allows employees to request SDSs that are not available
Search features include product name, synonyms, manufacturer, product name sounds like, locations, CAS number, ingredient, custom fields and SDS ID.
Leverage the power of the internet with SDSpro Enterprise by importing your SDSs directly from the manufacturer…at NO CHARGE!
- Locate the SDS you need on the manufacturer’s web site
- Import it into SDSpro and add the needed product data
- Instantly available to employees with the SDSpro search browser
- Saves time and money across your entire organization
SDSpro Enterprise Downloads SDSs from the Internet
Automatic SDS Updates at No Charge
Easy access to SDS updates at the touch of a button. Eliminate the challenge of updating and maintaining your SDSs.
- Update your SDSs anytime you like for free
- Click the update from internet button and instantly capture the most current SDSs available
- Updates are instantly available for your employees
- Archive old SDSs for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Total Chemical Inventory Management
Full-featured total chemical inventory management
- Track and report chemical details and locations (unlimited)
- Produce the SARA Title III/Tier 2 report automatically
- Track chemical quantities and thresholds (TPQs)
- Barcode scanning for updated chemical inventories
- Instantly generate multiple chemical inventory reports
Are you responsible for updating chemical inventories in multiple locations? Distribute your chemical inventory workload with Web Inventory Manager (WIM).
- Real time inventory
- User level security by location
- Printable inventory worksheet
- Add, remove or change inventory directly from the web
- Users can update all of the information required for Tier II reporting (including facility information)
- Printable reports such as Last Reviewed By and Dates
- Automatically create product records from new SDS requests
Accurate tracking of chemical products by location, ingredients, weight percentages and regulatory flags helps keep your entire chemical inventory compliant, easier to update and faster to report.
Powerful reports put critical product, inventory and regulatory compliance data at your finger tips. Choose one of the many pre-built reports to quickly access your data.
- Product and inventory
- Web Inventory Manager (WIM)
- Chemical and ingredients
- Regulatory compliance
Create, save and export virtually any report you need with SDSpro’s Custom Report Generator.
- Robust and easy to use
- Create custom reports from thousands of fields
- Export to Access, Crystal Reports, Excel and the most popular programs
- Take control of your information
Container Labels (NFPA, HMIS, GHS, WHMIS & DOT)
Right-to-Know (RTK) label printing.
Print labels from any computer on your network
- NFPA-National Fire Protection Agency
- HMIS – Hazardous Material Identification System
- GHS – Global Harmonization System
- WHMIS – Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- DOT Shipping Labels – Department of Transportation
Print secondary container labels in various sizes from large containers down to small spray bottles.
Binder Creation, Updating & Editing
Creating binders for your employees is fast, simple and easy.
- Instantly generate binders by department or location
- Easily create electronic Multi-file (TOC w/links), PDF or paper binders of your SDSs
- Lists hazards, PPE, emergency contacts, summary sheets, synonyms, etc.
- Save binder on a CD, thumb drive, other electronic media or print your binders on paper
- Easily accessible via smartphone, tablet, PC or any portable computer for convenient electronic access
Easily Archive Outdated SDSs
SDS archiving and compliance are easy with SDSpro Enterprise.
- Simply select the product no longer in use, click a button and they are instantly moved to the archive
- Archived SDSs no longer available to employees via the search browser
- If the same product re-enters your inventory, just reverse the process and you are done!
- Meets the document retention requirement for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Author New SDSs
Author and publish your SDSs in real time on your network with SDSpro Enterprise!
- Professional USA HCS 2012 authoring template
- Powerful phrase library for easy “drag & drop” composition
- Includes drop down menus, pictograms and GHS phrases to assist with authoring
- PDF publishing, no Adobe® license required
- Customer tracking and SDS update tools
- SDS version control with global changes for mass updates
- Optional Spanish and French phrase libraries available
Import and Export Information
SDSpro Enterprise keeps your information flowing even outside of SDSpro’s chemical inventory and SDS management.
- Information can be imported and “mapped” from existing spreadsheets and databases
- Data can be exported from SDSpro for use in reporting and other systems
- Fully ODBC compliant
- You own and control all your data and SDSs
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
- 1GHz Processor (2Ghz Recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2GB Recommended)
- 500MB min of free HD space
- Minimum 100kb
- Recommended 100MB