Robust SDS management solution for your local area network.
Includes SDSpro Classic and PlusWeb features, plus:
- Client/Server Installation
- IT Department has more control
- Integrated web server, database and back up
- Allows for multiple database administrators with 1 concurrent user
- Data entry can be performed from any “Client” computer
- Unlimited electronic SDS Access
- Internet Downloads
- Automatic SDS Updates
- Total Chemical Inventory Management
- Powerful Reports
- Container Labels
- Binder Creation, Updating & Editing
- Easily Archive Outdated SDSs
- Author New SDSs
- Import & Export Information
- System Requirements
Unlimited Electronic SDS Access
SDSpro Enterprise LE provides unlimited employee access to SDSs and related information via your company’s intranet.
- Employees connected to your company network are able to instantly access your SDSs
- Unlimited employee search, view and printing of SDSs and labels
- Pre-configured intranet component for instant setup
- Employee user interface take only minutes to learn
- Allows employees to request SDSs that are not available
Search features include product name, synonyms, manufacturer, product name sounds like, locations, CAS number, ingredient, custom fields and SDS ID.
Leverage the power of the internet with SDSpro Enterprise LE by importing your SDSs directly from the manufacturer…at NO CHARGE!
- Locate the SDS you need on the manufacturer’s web site
- Import it into SDSpro and add the needed product data
- Instantly available to employees with the SDSpro search browser
- Saves time and money across your entire organization
SDSpro Enterprise LE Downloads SDSs from the Internet
Automatic SDS Updates at No Charge
Easy access to SDS updates at the touch of a button. Eliminate the challenge of updating and maintaining your SDSs.
- Update your SDSs anytime you like for free
- Click the update from internet button and instantly capture the most current SDSs available
- Updates are instantly available for your employees
- Archive old SDSs for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Total Chemical Inventory Management
Full-featured total chemical inventory management
- Track and report chemical details and locations (unlimited)
- Produce the SARA Title III/Tier 2 report automatically
- Track chemical quantities and thresholds (TPQs)
- Barcode scanning for updated chemical inventories
- Instantly generate multiple chemical inventory reports
Accurate tracking of chemical products by location, ingredients, weight percentages and regulatory flags helps keep your entire chemical inventory compliant, easier to update and faster to report.
More Standard Features
SDSpro Enterprise LE is loaded with more features than other programs out there.
- SDSpro is NOT modular and includes everything you need for EHS, OSHA, GHS & WHMIS compliance
- No extra charge for labels, reports, authoring or any other tool you need
- 100% upgradeable! Need multiple administrators?
Powerful reports put critical product, inventory and regulatory compliance data at your finger tips. Choose one of the many pre-built reports to quickly access your data.
- Product and inventory
- Chemical and ingredients
- Regulatory compliance
Create, save and export virtually any report you need with SDSpro’s Custom Report Generator.
- Robust and easy to use
- Create custom reports from thousands of fields
- Export to Access, Crystal Reports, Excel and the most popular programs
- Take control of your information
Container Labels (NFPA, HMIS, GHS, WHMIS & DOT)
Right-to-Know (RTK) label printing.
Print labels from any computer on your network
- NFPA-National Fire Protection Agency
- HMIS – Hazardous Material Identification System
- GHS – Global Harmonization System
- WHMIS – Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- DOT Shipping Labels – Department of Transportation
Print secondary container labels in various sizes from large containers down to small spray bottles.
Binder Creation, Updating & Editing
Creating binders for your employees is fast, simple and easy.
- Instantly generate binders by department or location
- Easily create electronic Multi-file (TOC w/links), PDF or paper binders of your SDSs
- Lists hazards, PPE, emergency contacts, summary sheets, synonyms, etc.
- Save binder on a CD, thumb drive, other electronic media or print your binders on paper
- Easily accessible via smartphone, tablet, PC or any portable computer for convenient electronic access
Easily Archive Outdated SDSs
SDS archiving and compliance are easy with SDSpro Enterprise LE.
- Simply select the product no longer in use, click a button and they are instantly moved to the archive
- Archived SDSs no longer available to employees via the search browser
- If the same product re-enters your inventory, just reverse the process and you are done!
- Meets the document retention requirement for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Author New SDSs
Author your finished product SDSs quickly with SDSpro Enterprise LE and eliminate the frustration of authoring SDSs today.
- Professional USA HCS 2012 authoring template
- Powerful phrase library for easy “drag & drop” composition
- Includes drop down menus, pictograms and GHS phrases to assist with authoring
- PDF publishing, no Adobe® license required
- Customer tracking and SDS update tools
- SDS version control with global changes for mass updates
- Optional Spanish and French phrase libraries available
Import and Export Information
SDSpro Enterprise LE keeps your information flowing even outside of SDSpro’s chemical inventory and SDS management.
- Information can be imported and “mapped” from existing spreadsheets and databases
- Data can be exported from SDSpro for use in reporting and other systems
- You own and control all your data and SDSs
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM (8GB Recommended)
- 1 GB free hard drive space or as needed for data file growth
- Minimum 100kb
- Recommended 100MB